Publications by Skyward

Skyward Achieves High Customer Satisfaction Ratings in 2023 Survey

Other News
Each year, our company conducts a customer survey to evaluate our collaboration and gather insights for the upcoming year. We believe that our customers are the best judges of our service, and their feedback helps us identify our strengths and areas for improvement. After all, the quality of service is subjective and lies in the eyes of the customers.
Our dear clients, it brings us great pleasure to inform you that in 2023 we have succeeded in ensuring your complete satisfaction with the results of our collaboration. The overall rating of your evaluations amounted to 4.5 out of 5 points, which is a higher score compared to the previous year. Your feedback attributes this growth to the enhanced quality of our service, which received a rating of 4.6, as well as the increased efficiency of our NOC engineers, also rated at 4.6 points.
Throughout the past year, the Skyward team has showcased an authentic understanding of your unique business needs and requirements, earning a remarkable rating of 4.7 based on the most recent evaluations. Consequently, we have been able to offer you pragmatic and effective solutions to tackle the emerging challenges, garnering a rating of 4.8 points according to the measured metrics (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Service quality assessment
It is of utmost importance to highlight that a staggering 82% of the surveyed clients acknowledged the pivotal role our services played in accomplishing their strategic objectives in the realm of business development. Moreover, for the remaining 18% of respondents, our exceptional service proved to be a professional solution for their pressing and time-sensitive tasks (Figure 2). Furthermore, our clients evaluated the importance of the specific type of service we offer during the survey, placing particular emphasis on the significance of monitoring SMS/VoIP traffic (4.8) and performing messaging tasks (4.7 ) (Figure 3).
Figure 2: Service value assessment
Figure 3: Services’s importance assessment
The remarkable performance of our engineers has also captured the attention of SMS and VoIP providers. Their technical competence and adeptness in communication have garnered ratings of 4.7 and 4.9 points, respectively. However, some customers emphasized the importance of improving response time, which received a rating of 4.3. Addressing this concern will be one of our top priorities for 2024.
We would like to share some of the many comments we have received from our customers:
- My company and I are fully satisfied with Skyward team
- Excellent assistance! No changes needed
- There is indeed a noticeable improvement compared to last year
- Thanks for flexibility and readiness to provide support on different communication channels
We extend our heartfelt gratitude to all the customers who participated in the survey and shared their feedback. Your ratings and feedback are a source of inspiration for us and a reason for further development. Based on your valuable input, we have identified our key priorities for 2024 and are confident in strengthening our collaboration!